American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
On March 23, the Cambridge Compliance Team presented a brief regarding the American Rescue Plan. ARPA was signed by President Biden on March 11, 2021.
Key points Covered:
Key elements of ARPA
Cobra Subsidies & eligibility guidelines
New York – Vaccine Law
This presentation also covers the legislation signed by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on March 21, 2021 – this law requires New York employers to provide all public and private employees in NEW YORK up to four hours of paid leave per vaccine injection for Covid-19. This becomes the third leave law passed in NY over the last 12 months.
You can find the video linked here.
1) Cambridge Summit – Industry Overview: Recording
2) Cambridge Summit – Cost Containment tools Recording
3) Cambridge Summit – Tech buying and evaluation Recording
4) Cambridge Summit – Key elements of renewal costs Recording
5) Cambridge Summit – HR don’t ask won’t tell Recording
6) Cambridge Summit – Virtual wellness Recording
7) Cambridge Summit – Biden’s first 100+ days Recording
8) Cambridge Summit – Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Recording
9) Cambridge Summit – PEO, Fully Insured, Self-Funded –Recording
10) Cambridge Summit – Wellness & Mental Health Recording
We invite you to watch the pre-recorded presentation. Feel free to reach out to the Cambridge Compliance Team with any questions you may have.