Benefits Technology and 25% Productivity Savings
Manage employee benefits with state of the art technology. Eliminate paper, faxing, mailing, and manual tracking through a single web-based portal. Increase productivity and realize 25% savings ($55,000 per 100 Employees).
The HR administrator of a nonprofit struggled to track the numerous benefit forms its 85 employees were required to complete. The burden of using the enrollment system of its medical carrier and faxing enrollment and change forms separately to its dental and life/disability carriers was a huge drain on resources and made billing reconciliation less than ideal. The burden of managing piles of paper was relieved by creating a single, customized enrollment and change form for the client’s medical, dental, life, and disability insurance products. Each employee now completes one form and the employer uses a single interface to manage benefits.
HR has significantly less paperwork at enrollment time since employees no longer have a separate form for each carrier and coverage. The custom website saves time and headaches not only at enrollment, but for the few days following when questions arise from employees about their benefits. The roughly 25% time savings enjoyed by this NYC nonprofit has freed up much needed resources to focus on core projects that impact their bottom line.
- Customized web site for every client
- One enrollment form for multiple plans and carriers
- State of the art, HIPAA-compliant electronic connectivity with insurance carriers
- Enrollment confirmation summary report
- Electronic billing feature with viewable billing detail and downloadable data
- Integrated management of multiple human resource functions
- Integration with COBRA administration services
- Integration with Payroll and Time & Attendance
Cambridge brings state of the art technology to your workplace. Technology consulting is part of our standard suite of services when it comes to creating solutions for your HR and Finance team.